you may know my name

But do you know me? i may appear like i don't care. but actually i do. leading a pretty ironic life. here's the fact : I DON'T KNOW MYSELF WELL, TOO.

Sunday, February 1, 2009
31st jan

31st JANUARY 2009...

woke up at 1030 yesterday.
Cindy, Agnes and I were suppose to meet
11 at Queenstown Mrt.
in the end,
all was late.
jeex, never mind (:

then walked to Ms Tan's place.
teachers and officers were already there.
discussing about CL and ACL.
then the three of us were pulled into the discussion -.-
heh. never mind.

then Xueli and gang came.
they joined in the discussion too.
after that,
we went into the room.
Xueli was SUPER noisy can!
when she talk,
you can hear her from outside the room
even with the door closed -.-
well done Xueli,
I'm impressed ((:

then we slacked around.
i played the guitar.
i forgot all my tabs for songs.
so end up meddling with the guitar.

the pizza man came,
twice.
hahs.
ate pizza,
chat with people.
heh.
then HOA cut apples for us!
how nice!
hahah ;D
thanks hoa (:

skip skip....

we left Ms Tan's place at around 2plus.
Sarah, Joanne,Agnes, Kaman, Heather and I
walked down together.
Agnes left first.
so left 5 of us.
we went anchor point.
then went to Sarah's place.

meddled with her laptop.
that slack around.
jeex. slackers.
around 5plus,
Joanne left together with Heather.
so left with Sarah, Kaman and I.
geez.
fun watching camp rock eh.
JOE JONAS! ((:
wahahahas.
Sarah cooked for both Kaman and I!
whee~
Campbell soup -.-
never mind.
now i know,
Sarah doesn't know how to cook.
wahahas.
while she was cooking,
Kaman and I was watching
CAMP ROCK.
then i got MY REWARD.
hmmmm..
but i gave you your's even before i should!
not giving already okayy?!
hahahahaha. ;D

then walked down to bus stop with Kaman.
i went opposite to take bus.
reached dad's shop around 8plus.
jeez.


I'll draw that moon and that star i saw, for you,
only if i remember ((:
Sarah, rest assure I'll bring you your card key
on monday.
hahaha
don't kill me..please!
wahahahahas.

Sunday, February 01, 2009




pretty getaways

THE FRESHMAN! | CARRIE! | E37L | adaBEL | AGNES(: | AGNES | ALICE | CLAUDIA | COLIN | EDDY | ELAINE | ESTHER | GAWON | GERALD | HEATHER | INGRID | JARREL | JASLIN | JENNIE | JENNIFER | JEREMY | JESLYN | JOEL | JOANNE | JOSHUA | JUNJIE | JUSTIN | KEWEI | KINT KEONG | LIJOO | LIHONG | LIXUAN | LING LING | MAPLE | MS NIC | MS AMANDA | NORMAN | NATALING | PAUL | PEIQI | QIAO TING | QING LING | REBECCA | RENUKA | RUIYI | SARAH | SILVANA | STEFFI | TIARA | TINA | WENXIN | XIAOHUI | XUETING | YIPING | YUANTING | ZHITING |

after tomorrow but before today

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor