Thursday, October 29, 2009
Broken promises
But you don't really mind.
It's not the first time
And you know it, don't you know
Tell me why is it you only smile inside
But when you break me into nothing
Don't you know
It's not like i haven't tried
Over and over again
Stupid fights
Wrong or right
Goodbye..
I remember when you came with me that nightWe said forever, that you would never let me goBut here I am againWith nothing left insideNo i don't wanna, but i gotta let you go.You're one mistake
But i don't really mind
So beautiful, unmercifully
It took me down
Too little and too late
So now i know your kind
You fake it easy, just to please me
Don't you know
It's not like i haven't tried
Over and over again
Sleepless nights,
Wrong or right
Goodbye..
I remember you came with me that nightWe said forever, that you would never let me goBut here i am again,With nothing left inside.No i don't wanna, but i gotta let you goI gotta let you go
It's you..
There's nothing i can do
I remember you came with my that night
You said forever
Here i am again
With nothing left inside
No i don't wanna but i gotta
Let you go
I remember you came with me that nightWe said forever, that you would never let me goBut here i am againWith nothing left insideNo i don't wanna, but i gotta let you go.Labels: no i don't wanna but i gotta LET YOU GO.
Thursday, October 29, 2009