you may know my name
But do you know me?
i may appear like i don't care. but actually i do.
leading a pretty ironic life.
here's the fact : I DON'T KNOW MYSELF WELL, TOO.
Friday, June 18, 2010
STOP.AND.STARE
1st week of school ending (:
not that dread actually.
just tired.
brain dead. HAHA.
it's raining now in school.
like sian.
so cold. ><
and i feel like sleeping -.-
chemistry II is trying to kill me. sigh.
good thing it's TGIF! :D
going for 2nd break with CARMEN`jie later! (:
didn't pack food to school today ):
can't wait to attend service tomorrow!
God's been great,
answering all my prayers!
thank Him for that! :DD
awesomely awesome God!
And I'm racking my brain for a new improved way
To let you know you're more to me than what I know how to say
You're OK with the way this is going to be
This is going to be the best thing we've ever seen ((:Labels: MUST.HAVE.DONE.SOMETHING.RIGHT
Friday, June 18, 2010